"NEW" Double Dragon 2 Demo Review

As some of you may be aware there is a new version/remake/re imagining of the beloved Double Dragon 2 sitting snugly on your new arcade titles list. Being a huge DD fan (my favorite was always Return on the SNES) I decided to download and play the demo and hope that it erased the horror that was Double Dragon Neon from my mind.....oh how wrong I was.

A truly awful combat system coupled with nasty visuals not to mention a below average frame rate (I'm sure it was doing no more than 30fps) made me go back to the dash and check that I had downloaded the right game. Turns out I had downloaded the right game and this piece of clunky clumsy excuse for a videogame was a new version of DD.

All I can say is COME BACK RISE OF THE ROBOTS ALL IS FORGIVEN!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Random

I want to be a community manager

Battlfield 3 Beta