The Outcome To The Challenge

Here's the video for your viewing pleasure Linky

Now here's the story of how this challenge came to be:

Around two weeks ago myself and my friend were talking on Facebook, we were reminiscing about martial arts and the times we used to train.  He asked me if I still had it, I replied yes and said I could take him any day. His response was a challenge but not in the traditional way, he purposed that we fight on Killer Instinct for the snes since that was the only version he said he had played. I asked him if he was sure considering out of every fighting game I have played KI was the one I put the most hours into around 800 odd last time I checked.

I offered a few other fighters such as SSF4AE or KOF13 he refused and said he wanted to play KI. Never one to back down from any challenge I accepted and the stage was set for our encounter.

THE FIGHT:

When I got to the shop I had brought two controllers (since he told me he didn't want to use my arcade stick) I let him use my comp pro pad as it's designed for fighting games. Throughout the fight I heard him complain that the pad wasn't working or his moves wouldn't come out. It didn't bother me, it only strengthened my will to beat him. The fight itself was rather one sided as you will see in the video, and surprisingly was rather lighthearted.

We are still good friends but I think he knows never to challenge me to a game I've played since I was a kid. Next time I think he will stick to Tekken

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Random

I want to be a community manager

Battlfield 3 Beta