It's Been A While

Indeed it has been a while since I posted last I forget about my blog quite a bit :P anyway here's the low down on whats been happening:

Been playing the doa5 demo LOTS and I'm loving it to be honest, really improved from 4 just not liking the QTE.....I HATE QTE!!!!!

Anyway yeah DOA5 awesome you know what else is awesome?

You guys
Oh yeah that reminds me in one of my youtube videos I got my friend to join me and give his thoughts, he loved doing it so we are gonna do more in the future

And Comic Con 2012:

To be honest the event wasn't really my kind of thing it was full of comic books and movie memorabilia. I went along as it was a day out and it's good to spend time with friends, one of my mates even got himself a date out of the whole thing...sadly I didn't Speaking of dates I got asked on one the other day but I said I didn't have the time, which was half right and half a lie.

Complicated story maybe for another time.

So I bet you wanna know who I went to the event as...well I went as Jason from those Friday the 13th movies wanna see the pics just head on over to my facebook fanpage

However the day was not all smiles and laughs as I saw someone from my past whom I hate and detest like no other, he's a huge Dr Who fan so I kinda knew he would be there. We never locked eyes or anything just walked past eachother but you could have cut that tension with a knife. The guy was the cause of a lot of pain and hurt for me along time ago but like I say it's a story for another time.

Lots of cosplay women there too all looking hot as per usual...didn't really get chance to talk to any of them though. Now that's my type of woman, loves games and anything nerdy


Thanks for reading guys until next time :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Random

I want to be a community manager

Battlfield 3 Beta