TNA Wrestling...Yes I love It

So it's Sunday again which means it's TNA wrestling time...well I'll have to wait until 9 tonight but yes the point still stands. I started watching TNA when it first started to broadcast on Challenge TV, a free TV channel in the UK for those that have freeview. However I had actually been watching TNA many years before in my college years seeing classic bouts between stars like AJ, Chris Daniels, Samoa Joe etc. Many interesting story lines are going on at the moment and yes before you tell me I know it's a soap opera for men.

 Saying that women also watch TNA and no sport/TV show should be created purely for one sex over the other. I do personally love the fact that at the end of my Sunday I can relax and watch some TNA before the going to bed and the working week begins again. Also Challenge TV show the TNA PPV shows for free! You need pay nothing not even a banana peel to watch these great shows.

However I don't recommend sending banana peels to Challenge TV

Send them chocolate they may like that

 So now I'm off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday and hope you enjoy yours too. Don't forget to hound me at these other places:

www.facebook.com/ENGDragon83

 

 www.twitch.tv/engdragon83

www.youtube.com/dragonps

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Random

I want to be a community manager

Battlfield 3 Beta