The return of the dragon

So where have I been eh? Well to be honest I've been rather busy with my youtube aaaaand making horror movies for the mighty flea. Also I've not wanted to blog in a good while just not been feeling like it, I've had too many of those cant be bothered to move moments in the mornings :P

I will try and get on here more often but at the moment it's hard. I'm currently creating my own horror movie for the mighty flea. You see the idea was that all of us would create a horror movie so that's three films to look forward too. In fact the first one is already uploaded to the might flea on youtube.

Well that's it for now guys and don't forget I never went away just slept for a while :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Random

I want to be a community manager

Battlfield 3 Beta