Something has to change, maybe in the new year?

A while back a few of you may or may not remember that I was talking about this huge opportunity that I'd stumbled upon and things seemed to be looking up for the first time...in a long time. However recent developments have sullied that ideal situation and I now find myself in a position where I have to make some pretty big decisions.

Luck has always been on my side for the most part, plenty of times I've been at the mercy of fate and lady luck stepped in to help me out. However over over the past few months it seems lady luck is too tired to help out. This opportunity didn't work out as well as I planned and although I thought it was a certainty it was anything but.

I'm stuck in a desperate situation where my dreams and thoughts of the future may be put on hold until my life can stabilise little first. Chasing my dreams is all very well and good but without the proper support it's a waste of time. When I say support I don't mean support from friends or family, I'm talking support from a monetary perspective and despite my feelings on such matters money does indeed talk.

Money makes the world go round regardless of what we think, our society is based upon it to such a degree that's it's almost a religious figure. Hell people kill for it every single day in fact there's not many things people won't do for money.

When the new year comes around I have to make some really tough choices and I'm unsure of the direction I'm going yet.

I have dreams of creating films, writing scripts and books but none of that matters without a penny in your pocket. I have to decide if it's a solid use of my time, and really can I even do that without the monetary support?

I don't accept handouts I never have and I never will, I'd rather die starving on the street. I've lived on the street before as a homeless man and it was horrible but there are much worse situations out there I guess.

The new year will be one where I'll be deciding my future from this point onwards, I'll be deciding just what I'm going to do and how I'll do it. I'll try to keep you all informed as to my decisions but right now just writing this down makes me feel so much better.

Can I also say just be bloody nice to each other  as you never know when it may be your last meeting. Just try and live your life as best you can that's all anyone can ever ask of you. I hope you all see the importance of a new year and a new beginning.

However sometimes in order for new growth to occur the old must wither and die.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Random

I want to be a community manager

Battlfield 3 Beta