It happened today she was walking down the street and suddenly her bag was open and her purse missing. When she went to the Police Station they had found her purse but with her money and milk tokens (for her children) gone.

I was angry probably the most angry I have been. It's been reported and we are hoping someone saw something, I made a youtube video but WILL NOT post a link to it hear as it contains bad language.
My friend is in pieces not so much over the money but the tokens for her children. It has chillied me to the bone and made me realize just how depraved some people really are.

On the nicer note I won a T-Shirt courtesy of GS I will be giving my friend the shirt in the hope of cheering her up

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Something Random

I want to be a community manager

Battlfield 3 Beta